I'm not a huge fan of bloodsports as unlike most Chinese, I really don't see the point in tormenting animals for pleasure. I'd rather do that to dumb animals like humans instead.There is one exception and if there is ever a fox that deserves to have the dogs set on them, 'the' Nick Fox is it. (The fact that he refers to himself in the definite article is enough to warrant horsewhipping).
This moron, this failed magician, business person and wannabe millionaire fuckstick, has posted this genius piece of self aggrandising bullshit on the RPF, expecting ME, of all people to justify and let myself be 'checked out' by a pencil necked little prick like him.
Here's what this cocksucker wrote:
"That's the sort of stuff that makes me suspicious; the whole cloak and dagger, under the cover of darkness sort of stuff. Look, if he stole one, say it...if he was an independent contractor on the show, just say that...if he's just blowing hot air he should say THAT, but I'm a big fan of put up or shut up.
And so far he has yet to put up anything but some nice publicity stills and screenshots that I have access too. No doubt he offers a nice product, but Neill has offered his proof, I know where my trust lies.
Business is not built on subversion, it's built on making the customer or potential customers happy...and as a "potential customer" I just am not happy that he has had as much contact with original props as MFX.
Before you say anything about me not understanding how a business works, I own my own natural hair care company right now; Urge Essentials. If we at Urge claimed that our products made your hair grow, we'd have to back that up (I don't claim that BTW) or if we said it came from a rare ancient Egyptian formulation (Once again, I don't claim that) we'd have to provide proof of that too. You can't just make claims and expect them not to be questioned when there exists no semblance of proof.
Look, I used to be a magician and professional illusion designer (I'm a jack of all trades), so I get the whole wanting to keep secrets thing - it was my job to keep secrets for many years. So PM me the secret to his access to the prop and I swear I will not reveal it...Magicians are the best at keeping secrets. If it seems legitimate, I will come back here, as an honest, unbiased third party and say only that, but if it doesn't seem to check out, I will say that. Regardless I will keep his secret. Deal?
This could be a very easy way to set the record straight.
-Nick "
Well, 'The Nick', let me set the record straight. You asked Straker to "PM me the secret to his access to the prop and I swear I will not reveal it...Magicians are the best at keeping secrets. If it seems legitimate, I will come back here, as an honest, unbiased third party and say only that, but if it doesn't seem to check out, I will say that. Regardless I will keep his secret. Deal?" You know what, asswipe? I already did just that: to Straker. A couple of years ago in fact. He's about as unbiased a third party as anybody else is and certainly no more biased than you are. He has kept a secret and he's certainly more qualified to keep a secret than an ex-magician. Why are you fishing? Does not knowing really bug you that much?
I have no intention of justifying myself to to you, a nobody. A 'nevergonnabe'. My product is my proof. I have guaranteed it to be within microns of the dimensions of the Eccleston prop from which I copied it. It is well known within the industry that this can only have been made using access to an original prop as it is substantially different and more accurate than the MFX prop. Video footage and pics were released before any MFX's were shipped out and I have called out the MFX based on data that only someone with access to an original prop could have known. You want my secrets? You earn them or you buy them. This is not some two bit effect you can buy from Hocus Pocus. So why don't you go make yourself disappear? Permanently.
I have no intention of justifying myself to to you, a nobody. A 'nevergonnabe'. My product is my proof. I have guaranteed it to be within microns of the dimensions of the Eccleston prop from which I copied it. It is well known within the industry that this can only have been made using access to an original prop as it is substantially different and more accurate than the MFX prop. Video footage and pics were released before any MFX's were shipped out and I have called out the MFX based on data that only someone with access to an original prop could have known. You want my secrets? You earn them or you buy them. This is not some two bit effect you can buy from Hocus Pocus. So why don't you go make yourself disappear? Permanently.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.